Drainage Kent: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Wormshill, Kent
When a detailed drain survey is needed, we at Drainage Kent come with the quality equipment needed to handle such an inspection Our CCTV technology, and our know - how, lets us accurately, and comprehensively diagnose your drainage problems.
Contact Us Now. We Can Find Any Problem's In Wormshill Using Our CCTV Drain Inspection System
- Our specialists only work with the most advanced surveillance cameras
- Your drainage problem's such as displaced joints and badly laid pipes will be inspected by our team
- We are the drainage services company to turn to in Wormshill
The Services We Offer Include
A Pollution Free Approach
We don't dig, if we don't have to; our CCTV cameras can diagnose your drainage remotely, without disrupting the earth
Our experts then analyse the images to know the exact state of your otherwise hidden drainage system or sewer
This process is not complicated and does no damage to the environment or your house.
Drainage Kent Leads The Way Experts In CCTV Drain Surveys
The technology is sophisticated, and we have perfected its use. We believe the specialised CCTV equipment we use is one of the best in the world It's only by making such investments that we believe we can offer the best possible services to our clients
If requested, we prepare a DVD report so you too can see your drainage system, and also attach a complete technical report that is easy to understand.
In Wormshill We Handle Matters Such As
Rodent Infested Drains
Do you suspect there are rats in your drainage system? With our CCTV survey, we can map your drain to verify whether or not it's the access point for the rodents.
The drainage system can provide rats with easy entry to your property
Once they find a tiny flaw in the integrity of your pipe work, they take advantage of it and start gnawing into the pipe.
Cad Drainage Inspection For ISO Certification
Drainage Kent specializes in using its high - tech machines and superior expertise to provide you drainage survey and CAD drawings that for ISO14001 accreditations as stipulated in the current legislation.
Top - Tier CCTV System's Is What We Are About - Your Local Wormshill experts Panoramo A 360B0 Degree Drain CCTV Inspection Built For Speed And Efficiency
At Drainage Kent, we love innovation, and we have pioneered new technology like the panoramic CCTV drain inspection camera in Wormshill. Our panorama camera has the advantage of being able to view and record every detail in one quick pass, unlike conventional cameras that depend on the user to view and record the images.
The camera moves at 35 centimetre per second. The camera captures the visual information from the sewer or drain and this information is saved. And this survey can easily be referenced or analysed whenever it is needed.
Drainage Kent Save Time And Money With Lisy
The LISY sat cam built specifically for CCTV survey of lateral drains and sewers, is our equipment of choice at Drainage Kent. With this technology, we can quickly and affordably inspect your drain All without disrupting the earth, or your property, the LISY can quickly survey lateral drains and sewers from the mainline
LISY can venture up to hundred metres into the main sewer line. Our LISY sat cam technology has impressed even water companies in charge of private sewers, where it's become standard. Our Software Ensures We Keep The Quality High And The Costs Low
The equipment we use is wireless, battery - operated and mobile. It ensures that we can carry out our CCTV drain survey without much intrusion and hassle. Because our CCTV equipment is state - of - the - art, our time on job sites is reduced, thereby saving you time and money.
Laser Profiling For Extreme Accuracy
We fit a Profiler into our CCTV inspection equipment to help us collect precise information about the shape of a sewer or drain. This profiler can capture any deviation in the shape of pipes.
We also use profilers to help us determine a pipe's size, shape, erosion patters, or if there's any debris present Any defect larger than 1mm will be captured by this sensitive profiler.
Proteus CCTV Inspection For Explosion - Risk Environments
Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera, is designed specifically for working in environments that are high - risk Public sewers rated zone 2 and other combustible environments require the use of equipment that is intrinsically safe in order to prevent the risk of generating a spark that could be disastrous in such a place. Call Now To Avail Our Amazing CCTV Drainage Service In Wormshill At Unbeatable Rates.
We are not your typical drainage service company that offers CCTV inspections Drainage Kent has experience that spans decades in Wormshill This is because from the onset we were committed to offering unrivalled quality and superior service, at a rate that is affordable.
Information About Wormshill
- Drainage Wormshill is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Wormshill.
- Namely our Engineer in Wormshill take on work including CCTV Drain Survey, Blocked Toilets, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Drain Unblocking, Drain Repairs, and Blocked Baths.
- As an example this also involves Drain Survey, Blocked Sewer, Sewer Repairs, Sewer Relining, Drain Relining, Drain Inspection, and Blocked Drains.
- Last but not least our Engineer in Wormshill offer Sewer Renovation, Sewer Rehabilitation, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Structural Coating, Sewer Inspections, Blocked Sinks, and Drain Cleaning services.
- Wormshill is a Village located in Kent in England.
- A Village in Kent, Wormshill is located in the Maidstone administrative area.
- Wormshill is based within South East England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Wormshill comes under the Me9 postal code.
- Provide a physical education forum within Wormshill is the Bredgar and Wormshill Light Railway.
- Bordered west of the Village of Wormshillis Hucking.
- The Village of Wormshill is fringed by Frinsted to the East.
- Close to Wormshill, Ringlestone, Hollingbourne, Lynsted, and Harrietsham are positioned immediately to the south of the Village.
- Close to Wormshill, Ringlestone, Milstead, Harrietsham, Bicknor, and Bedmonton can be found situated immediately to the north.