Drainage Kent: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Kent, Kent
Drainage Kent's thorough drain surveys are performed by experienced technicians, using state - of - the - art CCTV technology This top - tier CCTV equipment makes it possible for us to identify problem's in drainage systems better than ever before.
Contact Us Today. With Our High - Tech CCTV Survey, There Is No Abnormality We Can't See
- Our specialists only work with the most advanced surveillance cameras
- We do a thorough investigation of your drainage problem's such as badly laid pipes and displaced joints
- In Kent, our drainage specialists are highly - sought after
We Provide Professional Services In Kent That Include
Drainage Kent Cares Environmentally Friendly
The CCTV inspection cameras are connected to computers in our fully - equipped vans, which is how our engineers in the analysis unit get real - time images of your drainage system.
Our engineers operate the CCTV technology from a mobile van unit, gathering images that they'll use to analyse the structural integrity of your drainage system
The process is not only simple and effective, but also poses no risks to your environment and property.
We Are An Authority In CCTV Drain Inspection In Kent
We believe that we have perfected the use of this technology here at Drainage Kent We have the most advanced CCTV drain survey technology available in the world today. We aim to deliver exceptional results in our CCTV sewer line and drain survey, and that's why we have invested in the best technology we can find.
If you want to see the details of the inspection we can put the whole report on a DVD for you, plus a detailed technical report that's designed to be easy to understand.
In Kent, We Can Help With
Are you tired of those annoying rats and rodents? Our CCTV inspection is an effective and easy way to check for rodents in your drainage system.
Through the drainage pipes, rats can enter your property easily
Any flaw in the pipework is a point that the rats can start exploiting by gnawing through the pipe.
Cad Drainage Survey & ISO Accreditation
With the help of our state - of - the - art technology and our expertise, we can give you ISO14001 drainage survey and CAD drawings with the help of which you can gain ISO144001 accreditation.
We Use The Smartest CCTV Inspection Technology - Your expert Company In Kent Panoramo Full 360B0 CCTV Inspection System For Drains Designed To Operate Quickly And Efficiently
We pioneered the use of the panorama CCTV drain survey camera in Kent. Our panorama camera has the advantage of being able to view and record every detail in one quick pass, unlike conventional cameras that depend on the user to view and record the images.
The Panoramo travels with a speed of up to 35 cm/s. It quickly scans the entire drain or sewer and records every detail in its memory card. It is easy to refer to this saved video whenever you need the information
LISY Save Cost And Time
At Drainage Kent, we have LISY sat cam that is specially designed to inspect sewers and lateral drains Using this technology, we can perform a quick and cost - effective surveillance on your drain. We use it to access lateral sewers and drains straight from the mainline without having to enter your property
LISY can go as far as 100 meters from the main line You can tell the system is good because even water companies have started to use it when dealing with private sewers. Our State - Of - The - Art Technology Also Helps Our Customers In Saving On Costs.
The equipment we use is wireless, battery - operated and mobile. It ensures that we can carry out our CCTV drain survey without much intrusion and hassle. With the equipment, we are able to minimise both the time we spend on site and our service costs.
Laser Technology For Accurate Analysis
To help us gather accurate information on the shape of a drain or sewer, we add a profiler to our CCTV unit. This profiler can capture any deviation in the shape of pipes.
Apart from the shape, the profiler can also spot where there are debris, deformations, holes and other such problems Nothing with a size of 1mm or more will escape the profiler.
Proteus Explosion - Sensitive CCTV Inspection Unit
We truly do work in any environment, including dangerous ones, with a high - risk for explosions Zone 2 public sewers and other such dangerous inflammable environments, require equipment that is intrinsically safe to prevent sparks that may ignite combustible substances that may have gotten into the pipe work. Contact Us In Kent Today To Enjoy Our excellent CCTV Drainage Service At A Great Price
We are a step ahead of others when it comes to CCTV surveying. Drainage Kent has experience that spans decades in Kent From the very start, Drainage Kent has been committed to offering unrivalled quality, and superior service, at an affordable rate.
Information About Kent
- Drainage Kent is proud to offer CCTV Drain Survey services in Kent.
- Namely our plumbing and drainage contractors in Kent take on work including Blocked Sewers, Sewer Repairs, Sewer Relining, CCTV Drain Survey, Drain Cleaning, Structural Coating, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, and Blocked Baths.
- As an example this also involves Drain Jet Vacuumation, Blocked Sinks, Drain Repairs, Sewer Inspections, Drain Jetting, Sewer Rehabilitations, and Drain Unblocking.
- Last but not least our drainage consultants in Kent offer Blocked Drains, Manhole Inspections, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Blocked Toilets, Drain Relining, Sewer Desilting, and Drain Inspections services.
- The County of Kent, lies within England in South East England|south East.|Kent is a County in South East England|south East.|Kent is a County located in South East England|south East in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as River Beult, Ebbsfleet River, River Bourne, River Thames, and River Rother are located within Kent.
- A County in Kent, Kent is located in the Thanet District Council administrative area.
- Maidstone serves as Kent's local authority administrative headquarters.
- Kent is found in South East England|south East which is additionally serviced by our drainage experts.|Kent is situated in South East England|south East which is likewise serviced by our drainage experts.|Kent is based within South East England|south East which is also serviced by our drainage experts.
- Kent is attributed to Tonbridge and Malling, Gravesham, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe, and Tunbridge Wells administrative county districts.
- Boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish in the County of Kent incorperate Penshurst, Leeds, Ivychurch, Sutton, and Teston.
- Wards in Kent are usually named after thoroughfares, neighbourhoods and parishes, these include Margate West and are covered by our drainage specialists.
- The County of Kent parliamentary constituencies include Gillingham and Rainham (UK Parliament constituency), Dartford (UK Parliament constituency), Gravesham (UK Parliament constituency), Medway (UK Parliament constituency), and Isle of Thanet (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Flag Of Kent is the emblem of the English County of Kent.
- The County of Kent consolidates hamlets such as Laddingford, Acol, Beal's Green, Barfrestone, and Ringlestone within its border and our drainage engineers service area.
- The County of Kent consolidates hamlets such asLydd-on-Sea, Paddlesworth, Snowdown, St Michaels, and Denton within its border and our plumbing and drainage engineers service area.
- Villages in Kent, include Boughton Monchelsea, Halstead, Ryarsh, Birchington-on-Sea, and Newington.
- Petham, Harrietsham, Goudhurst, Densole, and Langton Green are also part of Kent
- Our plumbing and drainage consultants work within Kent now includes Littlestone-on-Sea, Dungeness (headland), St Mary's Bay, St Mary Hoo, Rainham, Margate, and Cliftonville.
- Sheerness, Lydd-on-Sea, Palm Bay, Pegwell Bay, and Stone are also part of Drainage Kent's CCTV Drain Survey service area in the County of Kent.
- Other service areas of Drainage Kent within Kent, England include Swanscombe, Swalecliffe, Dartford, Leysdown-on-Sea, and Folkestone,
- As well as Kent's outlying urban areas Shorne, Fordwich, Greenhill, Allhallows, and Greatstone-on-Sea.
- In conclusion, Drainage Kent's CCTV Drain Survey services also cover the wider Kent area which includes Capel-le-Ferne, Greenhithe, Dover, High Halstow, and Kingsgate.
- The small communities of Broadstairs, Walmer, Cliffsend, Ebbsfleet, and Sandwich Bay are located within Kent, South East England|south East.|Within In Kent, South East England|south East you can find several small communities including Sandwich Bay, Walmer, Broadstairs, Ebbsfleet, and Cliffsend.|Cliffsend, Ebbsfleet, Walmer, Sandwich Bay, and Broadstairs is within the constituency of Kent, South East England|south East.
- Towns such as Warden, North Kent Marshes, Folkestone White Horse, Dymchurch, and Minster are are part of Kent.
- Additional towns that form parm of the County of Kent include Margate, Gravesend, Worth, Snodland, and West Malling
- A variety of cities for part of Kent including City of Canterbury, and Canterbury
- Medway School of Pharmacy, British Cartoon Archive, and Wye College in Kent are prestigious through out England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in Kent are Marlborough House School, and Bethany School.
- Beaney House of Art and Knowledge, and Dartford Library offer free educational resources in Kent.
- Provide a physical education forum within Kent is the Dover Castle, and Dubris.
- Tunbridge Wells Homeopathic Hospital, and Tunbridge Wells Hospital deliver services locally to the Kent area.
- Penshurst Place, Shorne Wood Country Park, and Jeskyns are the most notable parks and open spaces in Kent and are famous through out England.
- Integral major roads in Kent include the A25 road.
- A229 road, A264 road, and A2070 road (Great Britain) are intrinsic to Kent transport infastructure.
- The County of Kent is fringed by Greater London, and Surrey to the East.
- Close to Kent, Kent, Sheerness Lifeboat Station, Greater London, and Greater London are positioned immediately to the south of the County.
- Close to Kent, East Sussex, Geography of Sussex, West Sussex, West Sussex, and East Sussex can be found situated immediately to the north.
- Kent reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Davison's Mill, College of All Saints, and Richborough Castle.
- Situated in Kent, notable heritage assets include Emmetts Garden, Sandgate Castle, Bleak House, Ingress Abbey, and Grade I listed buildings in Medway.