Drainage Kent: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Trottiscliffe, Kent
Our experts at Drainage Kent use modern CCTV drain inspection equipment to inspect every part of your drain Using our cutting - edge CCTV system, we are able to identify with utmost accuracy, the problem with your drainage system.
Contact Us Today At Our CCTV Drainage Inspection Service In Trottiscliffe We Are Capable Of Identifying Various Types Of Problems
- We use special camera systems that are designed for this type of work
- Your drainage problem's such as displaced joints and badly laid pipes will be inspected by our team
- We are the go - to drainage experts in Trottiscliffe
Some Of The Specialist Solutions We Provide Are
A Non - Invasive Methodology
The images from our CCTV equipment are passed to the mobile analysis units in our vans
Our experts then carry out a proper analysis to figure out the condition of your sewer or drainage system and whether it is structurally sound
This system is extremely effective and non - invasive on the environment, which makes it eco - friendly
CCTV Drain Survey Experts In Trottiscliffe
It is a complex technology that we've mastered at Drainage Kent. If there is a more sophisticated CCTV unit, then it hasn't entered the market. When we invest in equipment, we invest in the best, because we are committed to providing superior quality to our customers.
The report we prepare for you can be put on a DVD along with a technical report that is detailed and yet easy to read and understand.
In Trottiscliffe We Handle Matters Such As
Rodent Issues In Your Drainage Systems
Is your drainage system infested by rodents such as rats Wondering if rodents are the source of your drainage problem's can feel worse than knowing they are; but our thorough drainage surveys are an easy way to check
Drainage systems can be chock - full of easy - access points for all types of rodents
Once rodents find their way in, through a tiny flaw, their constant gnawing can quickly destroy your pipes.
Iso Accreditation Drain Survey
With the help of our state - of - the - art technology and our expertise, we can give you ISO14001 drainage survey and CAD drawings with the help of which you can gain ISO144001 accreditation.
We Are Your expert Drainage Company In Trottiscliffe, And We Use Advanced CCTV Survey Technology Panoramo A 360B0 Drain CCTV examination Designed For Effectiveness And Speed
In Trottiscliffe, Drainage Kent pioneered the use of a truly panoramic CCTV in drain inspection. Unlike traditional survey cameras which require tilting and panning in order to view and record images, the Panorama enables you do everything in one quick move.
The Panoramo travels with a speed of up to 35 cm/s. All the while, it's not only scanning the surface of your sewer or drain, it's saving all of the data in its impressive memory for technical analysis And this survey can easily be referenced or analysed whenever it is needed.
Save Time And Cost With Lisy
At Drainage Kent, we have LISY sat cam that is specially designed to inspect sewers and lateral drains The LISY sat cam saves time and money. With LISY, our engineers can survey your lateral drain and sewer from the mainline with no need to enter the property.
LISY can go up to a hundred meters inside the main sewer Even Water Companies now routinely use LISY because of its unmatched capabilities. Our Software Doesn't Just Ensure We Do A Good Job, They Also Save On Costs For Our Customers.
Some qualities of our CCTV drainage survey equipment which make it perfect for navigating massive properties and performing a structural drain surveys include, quality innovation, mobility and cordless battery - operated cameras When we use this equipment, we spend less time on the site and also cut down on the cost of our services.
Laser Technology For Accurate Analysis
Our CCTV cameras can be fitted with a profiler, which helps us collect precise information about the shape of a sewer or drain Any change from the initial round profile of the pipe is recorded
It's also capable of recording other conditions including pipe size, erosion, presence of debris, deformation, holes, lateral profusion and much more. Due to its high level of sensitivity, the profiler can identify anomalies as small as 1mm.
Safety Drainage Kent's Proteus CCTV Inspections In Explosion - Risk Environments
Proteus is an ATEX rated camera system that we use specifically in environments that are risky A good example of an environment that requires the use of spark free tools like Proteus is Zone 2 public sewers and their likes, where combustible substances may be lurking. Contact Us For Premium CCTV Inspection Services For Drainages In Trottiscliffe At Great Prices
Almost anyone can offer CCTV survey, but Drainage Kent isn't just anyone; we're better. Drainage Kent has been the leader in this business for decades in Trottiscliffe. Our secret is that right from the very start, we made a commitment to deliver nothing but the best possible service.
Information About Trottiscliffe
- Drainage Trottiscliffe is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Trottiscliffe.
- Namely our Engineer in Trottiscliffe take on work including Blocked Baths, Drain Repairs, Sewer Rehabilitation, Sewer Renovation, Drain Jet Vacuumation, and Manhole Inspections.
- As an example this also involves Drain Inspection, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Relining, Blocked Drains, Sewer Repairs, and Blocked Toilets.
- Last but not least our Engineer in Trottiscliffe offer Drain Survey, Sewer Relining, Blocked Sinks, Drain Unblocking, Sewer Desilting, Sewer Inspections, and Blocked Sewer services.
- Trottiscliffe is a Village located in Kent in England.
- A Village in Kent, Trottiscliffe is located in the Tonbridge And Malling administrative area.
- Trottiscliffe is based within South East England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Our Engineer work within Trottiscliffe now includes West Malling.
- Trottiscliffe comes under the Me19 postal code.
- Close to Trottiscliffe, Luddesdown are positioned immediately to the south of the Village.
- Close to Trottiscliffe, Borough Green, Addington, and Wrotham Heath can be found situated immediately to the north.