Drainage Kent: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Platt, Kent
We, at Drainage Kent, use modern CCTV drain survey apparatus to examine your drainage system thoroughly This Top tier CCTV system enables us to find out problem's in your drains with a high degree of precision
Give Us A Call Now. If There Is A Problem With Your Drainage, Our CCTV Drain Survey Service In Platt Can Catch It
- We use special camera systems that are designed for this type of work
- Your drainage problem's such as displaced joints and badly laid pipes will be inspected by our team
- We are the drainage services company to turn to in Platt
Services Provided By Our Experts In Platt Include
Our Environmental Friendly Technique
The CCTV cameras we use to inspect the drains send the images for analysis in our well - equipped vans
Our experts then analyse the images to know the exact state of your otherwise hidden drainage system or sewer
It is a simple and efficient process that is totally non - invasive on the environment or your property.
We Are The Frontrunners Of CCTV Drain Survey In Platt
The technology is sophisticated, and we have perfected its use. The CCTV equipment that we have is modern and efficient We have invested in the best because we are committed to achieving the best possible result in our CCTV drain or sewer inspection services.
A DVD documentary of our survey alongside our handy technical support, on request, is available for your personal viewing.
In Platt We Handle Matters Such As
Drain Related Rodent Issues
Do you suspect there are rats in your drainage system? We can easily find out whether you have rodents in your drainage using our CCTV systems
The easiest way for rats to gain access into your property is through your drainage system.
This is especially true if the integrity of your pipework is weak; these rodents recognise that weakness and use it to infiltrate your home.
Acquiring An ISO Accreditation Through Cad Drainage Inspection
When you hire us, you take advantage of our advanced technology and immense expertise to get an ISO14001 drainage inspection and CAD drawings with which you can attain your ISO14001 certification in accordance with the current legislation.
We Are Your expert Drainage Company In Platt, And We Use Advanced CCTV Survey Technology Panoramo A 360B0 Degree Drain CCTV Inspection Built For Speed And Efficiency
Drainage Kent is among the first to adopt panoramic CCTV for inspection of drains in Platt Normally, the CCTV cameras used by others depend on the user to record and see images whereas; it takes Panoramo just a quick pass to capture every detail
The unrivalled speed of our Panoramo camera is staggering, traveling at 35 cm/s It scans the surface of the sewer or drain and saves the data in its memory. And this survey can easily be referenced or analysed whenever it is needed.
Use Less Time And Money With Lisy
LISY is a camera system that was developed for inspecting lateral sewers and drains and that's what Drainage Kent uses This technology allows us to carry out surveillance work on your drain quickly and cost - effectively. We use it to access lateral sewers and drains straight from the mainline without having to enter your property
LISY can travel up to 100 meter along the main sewer. The technology is so good that it's being taken up by water companies for when they need to inspect private sewers. Our Software Helps Us Do Two Things Deliver A Great Job And Offer Customers An Affordable Service
Some qualities of our CCTV drainage survey equipment which make it perfect for navigating massive properties and performing a structural drain surveys include, quality innovation, mobility and cordless battery - operated cameras Our experts can easily get around large properties and carry out comprehensive drain survey because our CCTV equipment are mobile, battery - operated, high - tech, and cordless.
Pin - Point Analysis Through Laser Profiling
To help us gather accurate information on the shape of a drain or sewer, we add a profiler to our CCTV unit. Any change from the initial round profile of the pipe is recorded
Apart from the shape, the profiler can also spot where there are debris, deformations, holes and other such problems Due to its high level of sensitivity, the profiler can identify anomalies as small as 1mm.
Proteus CCTV Equipment For Environments Prone To Explosions
Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera, is designed specifically for working in environments that are high - risk These risky environments include Zone 2 public sewers where there is a possibility of finding flammable substances that can be ignited by the slightest spark. Premium Rates Drainage Kent CCTV Drainage Service. Call Today!
We offer our own CCTV drain survey with flair. Drainage Kent has experience that spans decades in Platt This is because from the onset we were committed to offering unrivalled quality and superior service, at a rate that is affordable.
Information About Platt
- Drainage Platt is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Platt, Kent.
- Namely our Engineer in Platt, Kent take on work including Drain Inspection, Blocked Sinks, Sewer Repairs, CCTV Drain Survey, Drain Relining, and Blocked Toilets.
- As an example this also involves Sewer Relining, Sewer Inspections, Sewer Renovation, Drain Repairs, Drain Cleaning, Structural Coating, and Sewer Rehabilitation.
- Last but not least our Engineer in Platt, Kent offer Blocked Sewer, Blocked Drains, Drain Survey, Drain Unblocking, Manhole Inspections, Blocked Baths, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation services.
- Platt, Kent is a Village located in Kent in England.
- A Village in Kent, Platt, Kent is located in the Tonbridge And Malling administrative area.
- Platt, Kent is based within South East England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Platt, Kent comes under the Tn15 postal code.
- Integral major roads in Platt, Kent include the A25 road.
- Bordered west of the Village of Platt, Kentis Wrotham Heath, and Offham.
- The Village of Platt, Kent is fringed by Borough Green to the East.
- Close to Platt, Kent, Wrotham, and Addington are positioned immediately to the south of the Village.
- Close to Platt, Kent, Mereworth, Hadlow, Crouch, and Claygate Cross can be found situated immediately to the north.