Drainage Kent: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In High Halden, Kent
At Drainage Kent, we use the best CCTV drain survey equipment to carry out a detailed inspection of your drainage system. This top - tier CCTV equipment makes it possible for us to identify problem's in drainage systems better than ever before.
Contact Us Today At Our CCTV Drainage Inspection Service In high Halden We Are Capable Of Identifying Various Types Of Problems
- Our professionals work with a very specific CCTV camera
- We investigate displaced joints, poorly laid pipes and other drainage problem's for you
- We are the go - to drainage experts in High Halden
Services Provided By Our Experts In high Halden Include
An Environmentally Friendly Approach
Our CCTV drain inspection cameras forward images to our fully equipped mobile van analysis unit.
Our experts then carry out a proper analysis to figure out the condition of your sewer or drainage system and whether it is structurally sound
This system is extremely effective and non - invasive on the environment, which makes it eco - friendly
When It Comes To Inspection Of Drains In high Halden Using CCTV Technology, We Are The Experts
Look no further than Drainage Kent, if you are looking for the masters of CCTV technology The CCTV equipment we use is highly rated all over the world Our investment in this technology is a testament to the fact that we always aim for the best results in our sewer and drain inspection services
If you want to see the details of the inspection we can put the whole report on a DVD for you, plus a detailed technical report that's designed to be easy to understand.
Domestic Services Drainage Kent In high Halden Can Do It
Are you tired of those annoying rats and rodents? We can easily examine your drains with our CCTV cameras to check for rodent activity.
The drainage system can provide rats with easy entry to your property
Rats are quick to take advantage of any flaw in your drainage system by gnawing into them and creating various access points.
Iso Accreditation Through Cad Drainage Survey
With the help of our state - of - the - art technology and our expertise, we can give you ISO14001 drainage survey and CAD drawings with the help of which you can gain ISO144001 accreditation.
Drainage Kent Smartest CCTV Inspection Technology In High Halden Panoramo A 360B0 Degree Drain CCTV Inspection Built For Speed And Efficiency
Drainage Kent was one of the first companies to start using the panoramic CCTV to inspect drains in High Halden. The revolutionary Panoramo 3D Optoscanner can record details of every inch of your pipe in our pass, unlike other CCTV camera that require tilts and turns during survey.
The Panorama camera has a 35 cm/s speed The camera captures the visual information from the sewer or drain and this information is saved. The recorded data can then be used later for a detailed analysis.
Use LISY And Enjoy Time And Cost Savings
At Drainage Kent , we make use of LISY sat cam invented mainly for the inspection of lateral drains and sewers. With this technology, we can quickly and affordably inspect your drain With LISY, our engineers can survey your lateral drain and sewer from the mainline with no need to enter the property.
The LISY sat cam has an impressive range, traveling up to 100 meters along a main sewer line In fact, its capabilities have made even water companies now in charge of private sewers to adopt it. Our Software Doesn't Just Ensure We Do A Good Job, They Also Save On Costs For Our Customers.
When we need to inspect large properties and inspect drainage structures without any significant problems, our mobile and cordless CCTV survey equipment is quite effective. When we use this equipment, we spend less time on the site and also cut down on the cost of our services.
Pin - Point Analysis Through Laser Profiling
Our CCTV equipment is also fitted with lasers to enable us to know the shape of your drain or sewer The profiler picks up on any point where the pipe is not round.
It can also detect other abnormal conditions such as a change in pipe size, holes, deformation, lateral profusion, the presence of debris and much more. Any defect larger than 1mm will be captured by this sensitive profiler.
Proteus CCTV Survey For Risky Environments
When we have to work in high risk environments, we use Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera built specifically for such purpose. This helps us when we are working for Zone 2 public sewers and other such places that are at a risk of catching flames and exploding Contact Us For Premium CCTV Inspection Services For Drainages In High Halden At Great Prices
When it comes to CCTV surveying, we have set ourselves apart from the rest Drainage Kent has been the leader in this business for decades in High Halden. This is because from the onset we were committed to offering unrivalled quality and superior service, at a rate that is affordable.
Information About High Halden
- Drainage High Halden is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in High Halden.
- Namely our Engineer in High Halden take on work including Drain Repairs, Structural Coating, Blocked Drains, CCTV Drain Survey, Drain Inspection, and Sewer Renovation.
- As an example this also involves Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Blocked Toilets, Drain Unblocking, Manhole Inspections, Drain Relining, Drain Survey, and Sewer Rehabilitation.
- Last but not least our Engineer in High Halden offer Blocked Sinks, Sewer Desilting, Blocked Baths, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Blocked Sewer, and Drain Cleaning services.
- High Halden is a Village located in Kent in England.
- A Village in Kent, High Halden is located in the Ashford administrative area.
- High Halden is based within South East England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- High Halden comes under the Tn26 postal code.
- Bordered west of the Village of High Haldenis Shadoxhurst, and Bromley Green.
- The Village of High Halden is fringed by Biddenden, and Woolpack Corner to the East.
- Close to High Halden, Smarden, Bethersden, and Headcorn are positioned immediately to the south of the Village.
- Close to High Halden, Woodchurch, Leigh Green, and St Michaels can be found situated immediately to the north.