Drainage Kent: Your Quality CCTV Drain Survey Service In Deal, Kent
We, at Drainage Kent, use modern CCTV drain survey apparatus to examine your drainage system thoroughly Our cutting edge technology and CCTV system allows us to determine the problem with your drainage system with unparalleled accuracy.
Contact Us Today At Our CCTV Drainage Inspection Service In Deal We Are Capable Of Identifying Various Types Of Problems
- Our experts are pros at operating highly - specialized CCTV camera systems
- We do a thorough investigation of your drainage problem's such as badly laid pipes and displaced joints
- We are the choice drainage specialists in Deal
Deal Expert Services Include
A Non - Invasive Methodology
The images from our CCTV equipment are passed to the mobile analysis units in our vans
These images help our experts to figure out if the drains or the sewers are in a good state and whether they are properly structured or not
This process is not complicated and does no damage to the environment or your house.
We Are The Leaders In CCTV Drain Survey In Deal
We believe that we have perfected the use of this technology here at Drainage Kent We believe the specialised CCTV equipment we use is one of the best in the world We aim to deliver exceptional results in our CCTV sewer line and drain survey, and that's why we have invested in the best technology we can find.
If you want to see the details of the inspection we can put the whole report on a DVD for you, plus a detailed technical report that's designed to be easy to understand.
Our Residential Drainage Services In Deal Can Assist You With
Presence Of Rodents In The Drains
Is your drainage system infested by rodents such as rats With our CCTV survey, we can map your drain to verify whether or not it's the access point for the rodents.
Drainage systems can be chock - full of easy - access points for all types of rodents
By gnawing at small flaws in the pipes, rats can create a route through the pipes.
Cad Drainage Inspection For ISO Certification
Using our technology and extensive technical know - how, we can assist you in getting ISO14001 drainage survey and CAD diagram's to facilitate your ISO14001 accreditation process specified by the current law.
We Are The CCTV Inspection experts' The Go - To Company In Deal Panoramo A 360B0 CCTV Inspection
Drainage Kent initiated the use of panoramic CCTV equipment to inspect drains in Deal Forget about panning and tilting, Panoramo technology captures everything in just one pass
It has the ability to travel at 35 cm per second The surface of the drain or sewer is scanned and the scanned data is saved in memory It is easy to refer to this saved video whenever you need the information
Cut On Your Costs And Time With Lisy
The LISY sat cam built specifically for CCTV survey of lateral drains and sewers, is our equipment of choice at Drainage Kent. This technology makes for speedy and affordable surveillance of your drain. With it, we find no need for access into individual properties, as it makes it possible for us to inspect sewers and lateral drains directly from the mainline.
LISY can go as far as 100 meters into the main drainage systems. It is so efficient that it has also helped water companies to take charge of private sewers. Our Software Ensures Good Work And Returns Cost Savings To Customers
Our experts can easily get around large properties and carry out comprehensive drain survey because our CCTV equipment are mobile, battery - operated, high - tech, and cordless. By using this equipment we enable our customers to enjoy reduced costs and faster completion of jobs
Pin - Point Analysis Through Laser Profiling
For us to obtain precise information regarding the character of a drain, we fix a profiler onto our CCTV inspection equipment. Any change from the initial round profile of the pipe is recorded
Other conditions that can be recorded by the profiler are the size of the pipe, erosion, debris accumulation, distortion, holes, lateral protrusions and more. The profiler is sensitive to an extent that it can detect deformity as miniscule as 1mm.
Safety Drainage Kent's Proteus CCTV Inspections In Explosion - Risk Environments
Proteus, an ATEX - rated camera, is designed specifically for working in environments that are high - risk Sparks can quickly ignite in inflammable environments, such as Zone 2 public sewers; so, we require, and use, special equipment that is intrinsically safe for such places. In Deal? Call Us Today For Quality CCTV Drainage Services At Affordable Rates
We are not your typical drainage service company that offers CCTV inspections Drainage Kent has remained a major player in Deal for decades now. From the onset, our goal has always been to deliver quality, excellence, and affordability with our service.
Information About Deal
- Drainage Deal is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Deal, Kent.
- Namely our Engineer in Deal, Kent take on work including Sewer Inspections, Structural Coating, Drain Inspection, Drain Unblocking, Blocked Sinks, and Blocked Drains.
- As an example this also involves Sewer Rehabilitation, Drain Survey, Drain Relining, Blocked Baths, Sewer Repairs, Sewer Renovation, and Blocked Sewer.
- Last but not least our Engineer in Deal, Kent offer Home Buyers Drain Survey, CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Desilting, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Relining, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation services.
- Deal, Kent is a Town located in Kent in England.
- A Town in Kent, Deal, Kent is located in the Dover administrative area.
- Deal, Kent is based within South East England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- The Town of Deal, Kent consolidates hamlets such asMarley, Deal within its border and our Engineer service area.
- Our Engineer work within Deal, Kent now includes Ham, Walmer, Marley, Hacklinge, Sutton, and Finglesham.
- Deal, Kent comes under the Ct14 postal code.
- Provide a physical education forum within Deal, Kent is the Deal Castle, and Deal Timeball.
- Deal, Kent reputation can be ascribed to its rich heritage including Deal Castle.