Welcome To Drainage Kent - Faversham's Premium Sewer Rehabilitation Service
We offer dependable, effective and environmentally friendly sewer rehabilitation service at Faversham. Our proof of quality resides in our many years of successful service in the industry in Faversham. We make sure we get it right the first time so as to save you unnecessary waste of time and resources and our customers trust us for that.
Existing as pace setters over the years, we are the first to explore and master the use of CCTV and remotely - controlled cameras in pipe - work survey. We inspect your pipes and give you a comprehensive report on the overall health of your pipe. We'll give you a full report of any issues, as well as a detailed assessment of our simple, risk - free, problem - solving process.
Faversham Sewer Repair Service In A Class Of Its Own
- Drainage Kent takes the safety of its staff and the environment very seriously
- Accordingly, we follow the standards specified by the law strictly and diligently
- Drainage Kent's Sewer Restoration Solution In Faversham Never Disappoints
As soon as you give us a call, we will be rushing to get your job done as we understand the trouble and hazards caused by a faulty sewer. We have a reputation for speed and effectiveness in Faversham.
We care for our customer. We waste no time in carrying out repairs. Every sewer problem requires urgency.
We Are Never Caught Off Guard
Delays in sewer repair must be avoided. The Trenchless Sewer Rehabilitation Service At Faversham It is not your fault.
Your sewer pipes are always at risk of degradation. When they don't suffer from poor installations, they sustain damages from corrosion, ground load, erosion, root intrusion, or subsidence.
A wrong approach to fixing this problem may result in deep excavation and avoidable lengthy project completion time. Leading to extra discomfort for everyone who uses the sewer system.
Faversham Residents Trust Us, And Here Is Why
Without reducing effectiveness or durability, Drainage Kent fixes your sewer lines using non - excavation methods. Our use of advanced technology and techniques makes for a wider range of rehabilitation options.
Whenever or wherever possible, we use a relining technique commonly called no - dig or trenchless technology to rehabilitate your sewer. Whether the diameter is 100mm or 1500mm, our experts can handle the problem.
What You'll Enjoy From Choosing Us In Faversham
Leave It To Our Experts You can rest assured that our team of highly - skilled professionals will be on hand to assess all of your needs and provide peerless solutions. Our services encompass everything.
We manage the whole process right from the assessment stage, to design stage, through standards approval and certification by Pipeline Development Limited (PDL). We take care of the whole process efficiently and professionally.
You Are Fully Insured. Call Us Today And Experience Peace Of Mind
We value every customer, and prioritise your needs. We understand and appreciate the trust our customers place on us when they choose us to handle their sewer rehabilitation business. We also insure our services to protect our clients from unforeseen circumstance during our work.
Faversham recognises Drainage Kent as a highly efficient sewer rehabilitation service. Enjoy your guaranteed peace of mind when you choose Drainage Kent. Is Your Sewer Problem An Emergency? Contact Us Now To Leverage Our Emergency Sewer Restoration Service In Faversham No matter the severity of the damage, we will repair your sewer in 2 days, at most. We have always delivered and will continue to do so.
We Have Built A Reputation In Sewer Rehabilitation In Faversham
When sewer rehabilitation work gets tough, we're the company customers and experts turn to. Our team is trained to come up with innovative solutions for challenging problems. As pioneers, Drainage Kent has been at the fore front of a lot of innovative projects in Faversham. We've brilliantly navigated dangerous environments, found ways to tackle unusual technical challenges and scaled through tough topography.
We Put Our Customers First
We have the utmost regard for our customers and it is quite obvious. Only 100% customer satisfaction is acceptable to us. And thankfully, this mentality runs through every member of our staff. We always strive to put a smile on the face of our customer.
And we are grateful that our customers have been our greatest ambassadors for decades. What with our expert engineers using the best equipment for each situation, we will always be able to deliver no matter what the challenge is. Drainage Kent uses our wealth of experience and state - of - the - art equipment to serve you.
For The Best Service At A Favourable Price, Give Us A Call
Our authority in the drainage industry in Faversham is undisputable. We have always made sure that excellent drainage services do not cost a fortune for our customers.
Drainage Kent continually raises the standard of sewer rehabilitation service. The only people that are not happy with our commitment to excellence and how far we go to satisfy our customers are our competition.
Information About Faversham
- Drainage Faversham offers Drain Clearance services in Faversham.
- To summarise our Engineer in Faversham carry out repairs and work on Sewer Rehabilitation, Blocked Toilets, Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Repairs, and Blocked Drains.
- In general this also involves Drain Repairs, Drain Survey, Structural Coating, Sewer Relining, Manhole Inspections, Sewer Renovation, and Home Buyers Drain Survey.
- Furthermore our Engineer in Faversham offer Blocked Sinks, Drain Unblocking, Blocked Baths, Sewer Inspections, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Blocked Sewer, and Drain Relining services.
- Faversham is a Town located in Kent in England.
- Faversham is a Town located within Kent which forms part of the Swale adminstrative area.
- Faversham is found in South East England which is additionally serviced by our Engineer.
- The local authority within the Town of Faversham include Ospringe parish councils.
- Town's such as Faversham are divided into parliamentary constituencies such as Faversham and Mid Kent (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Town of Faversham consolidates hamlets such asOspringe within its border and our Engineer service area.
- Our Engineer operate in Faversham which has assimilated a number of settlements including Goodnestone, Sheldwich, Whitehill, Oversland, Hernhill, Dunkirk, and Graveney.
- Drainage Faversham's Drain Clearance service area in the Town of Faversham also includes Badlesmere, North Street, Leaveland, Throwley, and Otterden.
- Other service areas of Drainage Faversham in Faversham, England are comprised ofStalisfield Green, Selling, and Eastling,
- Faversham is administered by the Me13 postcode area.
- Well-known schools in Faversham are Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School, and The Abbey School.
- Informal learning environments in Faversham include the Kent Police Museum, and Maison Dieu.
- Faversham northern boundaries are bordered by Sheldwich
- Places to see in Faversham include Maison Dieu, and Faversham Stone Chapel.
- Structures and Buildings of special interest within Faversham include Faversham Almshouses, Faversham Abbey, Copton Pumping Windmill, Faversham Stone Chapel, and Davington Priory.