We Are Your Number 1 Sewer Inspection Services Company In Rochester
Drainage Kent is one of the UK's leading sewer inspection companies. Located at Rochester, we specialize in sewer inspection, design, construction and maintenance.
Some Services Offered In Rochester Are
- Examination and sewer survey
- Designing Sewers
- Construction of sewers
- Sewer Maintenance
The major reason for a sewer inspection is to see if the sewer and septic lines in a building are working perfectly. We recommend you get the sewage lines checked before paying for a new home. Everyone needs sewer inspections because it is important you live in a healthy environment and see proof of what you pay for.
One Of Rochester's Top Sewer Inspectors
Our Rochester Sewer Inspection Service Is Nohassle
We at Drainage Kent believe that providing our clients with all the relevant information regarding the condition of their sewers is necessary for decision making. People who are buying or moving into new homes usually don't care to check the septic lines.
This may because with it out of sight it's out of mind or because they don't consider it important. The standard home and property inspections are not any better since they usually don't include septic lines and sewers during the inspections.
Check Your Sewer Today
It's in your own best interest as a potential home owner to assess a rental property or one for purchase. A good, healthy sewer and septic line adds good value to your property.
If you purchase or rent a home whose sewers are not in the right working conditions, you should be prepared to face some undesirable situations. A property with a bad sewer is simply bad investment.
Besides, An Extra Consequence Of A Damaged Sewer Is A Flooded Home
There is also the possibility of property damage and swarming of pests inside your home. And then of course, there is the offensive odour that results from damaged sewers and sewer lines. Not only that, it presents dangers to your and your family's health. Is that something you are willing to risk?
This is why Drainage Kent is an answer to your problem! How We've Gained Customers' Confidence In Rochester We aim for one thing. If there are risk factors, we'll find them. And we take care of it all for you.
The Lowdown On Our Sewer Inspection And How It Can Shield Your From Losses When Buying Property
As part of the sewer inspection process our technicians use mini video cameras inside your sewer lines. By using our CCTV survey we can advise you if the property you intend to purchase is in good condition. We will then discuss with you if the sewer has passed the standards. If any serious problems are discovered they will be included in a comprehensive report that you will receive. This will ensure you are free from liabilities pertaining to sewers when you buy the property.
At Drainage Kent, We Provide A Quality Service At A Quality Price
Undoubtedly, a buyer will be reluctant to purchase a property with sewer problems in need of invasive repairs. It will also affect the value of the property.And if a buyer purchases the property, unaware the sewer is damaged or needs serious repairs, you may be liable for fixing it in the future. With sewer inspection and maintenance, you are able to enhance the resale value of your property and avoid problems in the future.
At Drainage Kent, Our Promise Is Couched In Three Simple Words Making You Smile
This service guarantee is no rhetoric we are honestly committed to ensuring that you are not only 100% satisfied but thoroughly impressed anytime we serve you. Contact us now and let us do the wonders. Detailed Drain Survey For Property Buyers In Rochester
A common mistake among those looking to buy or rent property is failing to checking the condition of the drains. A proper assessment of any property should include inspection of the drains even if they are not readily visible. At Drainage Kent, we carry out a full building survey of the property to ensure it is structurally sound and free from defects.
Prepurchase Drain Survey In Rochester
On a tight schedule and in need of quick inspection results? Drainage Kent services are carried out both quickly and efficiently. Whether buying or selling your property, we can provide you, the mortgagor or the structural surveyor with a detailed prepurchase drain diagnostic report that can be emailed ready for exchange. A prepurchase drain report is important as you will know about any hidden preexisting issues.
Customer Service Just For You
We structure our services with your best interests at heart and we allow you to choose the date and decide how you will cover the cost of services. We have structured our payment system for your convenience and comfort. Why hold off?>
Information About Rochester
- Drainage Rochester offers Drain Clearance services in Rochester, Kent.
- To start with our Engineer in Rochester, Kent undertake repairs and work on Drain Jet Vacuumation, Structural Coating, Sewer Desilting, Sewer Renovation, Drain Cleaning, and Sewer Repairs.
- As an example this also involves Manhole Inspections, Blocked Baths, Sewer Relining, Sewer Rehabilitation, Blocked Sewer, Blocked Drains, and Home Buyers Drain Survey.
- To summarize our Engineer in Rochester, Kent offer Drain Unblocking, CCTV Drain Survey, Blocked Toilets, Sewer Inspections, Drain Inspection, Drain Survey, and Blocked Sinks services.
- The Town of Rochester, Kent, lies within England in Kent.
- Rochester, Kent is located in South East England which is likewise serviced by our Engineer.
- Town's such as Rochester, Kent are divided into parliamentary constituencies such as Rochester and Strood (UK Parliament constituency).
- Our Engineer work within Rochester, Kent now includes Upnor, Burham, Wainscott, Halling, Cliffe Woods, and Wouldham.
- Rochester, Kent is within the Me1, Me2 area.
- Amongst the numerous schools and further education establishments in Rochester, Kent are Bennett Memorial Diocesan School, and King's School.
- Promoting cultural heritage in Rochester, Kent is the Eastgate House, Rochester.
- Rochester, Kent is served by St Bartholomew's Hospital, and St. Catherine's Hospital.
- Integral major roads in Rochester, Kent include the A226 road.
- Bordering Rochester, Kent and immediately adjacent, Luddesdown can be found to the north.
- Unusual (and unique) places within Rochester, Kent include Rochester Castle.
- Landmarks in Rochester, Kent that have stood the test of time include Rochester Cathedral.
- Structures and Buildings of special interest within Rochester, Kent include Eastgate House, and Rochester Castle.