Here at Drainage Kent, we have built a strong reputation as the service you can rely on for comprehensive manhole inspections in Kent. Given their easy access to the drains below, manholes are an important part of any structure. For this reason it is for your benefit to make sure that leaks and defects are identified quickly before they go out of control.
This Is Drainage Kent
- We draw on decades of experience in top - of - the - line manhole inspection services
- We have the equipment to offer a detailed, thorough analysis
- Our range of services include precautionary and emergency repairs
- We are able to offer 100% satisfaction at all times
What Makes Us The Right Choice?
Assessment Of Risk
When inspecting manholes, it is important to consider health and safety issues. We possess a thorough understanding of this, and we are known for glitch free manhole inspections in Kent and surrounding areas. When old covers and frames rust, they fuse together, causing hinges to be unstable, which in turn leads to back injuries and trapped fingers. We prevent this by using the right tools to lift the cover whilst using the right barrier system to keep it in place.
We isolate the area of inspection to prevent outside interruption. We possess a thorough understanding of the challenges that this work can pose, whether it's a physical or psychological hazard. For this reason we guarantee that every employee we have is in tip top shape before, during and after the process of manhole inspection.
Since manholes vary in depth and size, it is important to work with a company in Kent that does manhole inspections using the right technology mi and guaranteeing flexible operations. Our inspection equipment is used efficiently to deliver the highest standard of solutions possible, no matter the conditions. We also use the correct tools for data reporting to ensure that our client's needs are met.
Our inspection system consists of high resolution distortion cameras digital cameras with wide angle lenses. With these specifications, our cameras can capture the whole 360 view in one shot. Consequently, we're able to complete inspection of manholes of various sizes in a matter of minutes, and quickly generate reports too!
Friendly Customer Service
A significant percentage of our customer base at Drainage Kent was obtained from customer referrals. One hundred per cent satisfaction is guaranteed to every client. Once they confirm that we kept our promise at the end of a manhole inspection, they're more than happy to spread the word all over Kent of our services.
By making the initial consultation as thorough as the inspection itself, we achieve great results. In other words, we make sure that your requirements are heard and that we are able to offer solutions to you in the process before doing the actual job. All members of our staff are patient and treat our customers with the respect they deserve regardless of the size of the project.
Services We Offer
Manhole Inspections For Properties Of All Size
Here at Drainage Kent, we are capable of offering bespoke manhole inspection services due to our technological flexibility. Our services range from individuals, to businesses and even major multi - national corporations.
Our scalability makes us the leading manhole inspection company in Kent. We always endeavour to provide quality solutions within budget.
Digital Reports For Manhole Inspections
Our inspection reports could be used for various reasons. We have a host of in - house experts who vet every report that is generated in the field before it is forwarded to you.
We are available all the time to give you extra information about the report we provide. The reports we provide have high definition images and can be shared in a variety of formats like digital and hard copies.
These Reports Provide You With A Clear Understanding Of The Situations Of The Manhole Chambers Within Your Network
Repair And Maintenance Of Manholes
With grouts, resins and other materials, we use modern rehabilitation methods to inspect and restore your manholes to full working condition. Our methods are tested to produce consistent results and longevity, meanwhile warding off future disturbances. Urgent Manhole Inspections
Do You Currently Have A Manhole Emergency?
Do you require a manhole inspection report urgently? For emergency inspections, repairs and maintenance of manholes, we are your best bet particularly in the area of Kent. Our facilities are state of the art and ensure that any emergency project involving manholes will be solved in the soonest possible time.
No matter what the issue is with your manhole, give us a call today and we will make every effort to understand what you need and be glad to make an appointment to meet you. All our quotes are binding. Our price is flat - no concealed fees.
Information About Kent
- Drainage Kent is proud to offer Manhole Inspections services in Kent.
- To start with our plumbing and drainage contractors in Kent undertake repairs and work on Sewer Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Repairs, CCTV Drain Survey, Blocked Baths, Sewer Relining, Drain Cleaning, Structural Coating, and Blocked Sewers.
- In general this also involves Sewer Rehabilitations, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Drain Unblocking, Drain Jetting, Drain Repairs, Blocked Sinks, and Sewer Inspections.
- With regards to this our drainage consultants in Kent offer Manhole Inspections, Drain Relining, Sewer Desilting, Blocked Toilets, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Drain Inspections, and Blocked Drains services.
- south East, a County located in England.
- Importantly, a number of wateways and drainage networks such as River Beult, Ebbsfleet River, River Bourne, River Thames, and River Rother are located within Kent.
- Kent is part of the Thanet District Council local authority administrative area in Kent in England.
- Maidstone is Kent's local authority administrative HQ.
- Kent is located in South East England
- Kent is associated with the Tunbridge Wells, Gravesham, Folkestone and Hythe, Tonbridge and Malling, and Dover shire administrative regions.
- Boundaries to an original ecclesiastical parish in the County of Kent incorperate Penshurst, Leeds, Ivychurch, Sutton, and Teston.
- Our drainage specialists service area encompasses administrative subdivisions of Kent including Margate West.
- The County of Kent is representated at a national level by Gravesham (UK Parliament constituency), Medway (UK Parliament constituency), Isle of Thanet (UK Parliament constituency), Dartford (UK Parliament constituency), and Gillingham and Rainham (UK Parliament constituency).
- The traditional Flag Of Kent is the symbol of the County of Kent in England.
- The County of Kent additionally contains the hamlets such as Laddingford, Barfrestone, Ringlestone, Beal's Green, and Acol its boundaries and our drainage engineers service area.
- The County of Kent consolidates hamlets such asLydd-on-Sea, Paddlesworth, Snowdown, St Michaels, and Denton within its border and our plumbing and drainage engineers service area.
- Other villages in Kent include Newington, Halstead, Boughton Monchelsea, Ryarsh, and Birchington-on-Sea.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Kent includes Densole, Harrietsham, Goudhurst, Petham, and Langton Green.
- Our plumbing and drainage consultants operate within Kent which is formed by a number of settlements including Margate, St Mary Hoo, Dungeness (headland), Littlestone-on-Sea, St Mary's Bay, Rainham, and Cliftonville.
- Stone, Pegwell Bay, Palm Bay, Lydd-on-Sea, and Sheerness are included withinin Drainage Kent's Manhole Inspections service area in the County of Kent.
- Other service areas of Drainage Kent within Kent, England include Swanscombe, Swalecliffe, Dartford, Leysdown-on-Sea, and Folkestone,
- As well as Kent's outlying urban areas Allhallows, Fordwich, Shorne, Greenhill, and Greatstone-on-Sea.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Drainage Kent's Manhole Inspections services cover the wider Kent area including Kingsgate, High Halstow, Capel-le-Ferne, Dover, and Greenhithe.
- Suburbs of Kent, South East England
- Towns including Folkestone White Horse, North Kent Marshes, Warden, Minster, and Dymchurch are located in Kent.
- Additional towns that form parm of the County of Kent include Margate, Gravesend, Worth, Snodland, and West Malling
- Kent is home to a number of prestigious CITIES including City of Canterbury, and Canterbury.
- Wye College, British Cartoon Archive, and Medway School of Pharmacy within Kent are known through out the England and the United Kingdom.
- Amongst the numerous schools and further education establishments in Kent are Marlborough House School, and Bethany School.
- Beaney House of Art and Knowledge, and Dartford Library helps preserves Kent's history.
- Provide a physical education forum within Kent is the Dover Castle, and Dubris.
- Kent is served by Tunbridge Wells Hospital, and Tunbridge Wells Homeopathic Hospital.
- Jeskyns, Shorne Wood Country Park, and Penshurst Place are popular with Kent locals and are known throughout England.
- Roads Connecting Kent to other major towns and cities includes the A25 road.
- Essential roads and infasructure in Kent include A2070 road (Great Britain), A264 road, and A229 road.
- The County of Kent is fringed by Greater London, and Surrey to the East.
- The County of Kent's is bordered by Kent, Greater London, Sheerness Lifeboat Station, and Greater London to the south.
- Adjoining Kent to the north, Geography of Sussex, West Sussex, East Sussex, East Sussex, and West Sussex are a short-distance.
- Unusual (and unique) places within Kent include Davison's Mill, Richborough Castle, and College of All Saints.
- Withing the boundaries of Kent, Bleak House, Ingress Abbey, Sandgate Castle, Grade I listed buildings in Medway, and Emmetts Garden of special interest.