Drainage Kent Is A High - Quality Drain Repair Service Provider In Canterbury
Our ultimate goal at Drainage Kent is to offer a drain repair service that is second to none in Canterbury and surrounding areas. We have only one aim To ensure your drainage system goes back to the pristine condition it once was. Drainage Kent aims for the best and nothing else. Whether you need your drains unblocked, cleaned, cleared, vacuumed or repaired, or just need general drainage advice, call us now.
- Our quality of service exceeds our promise
- We do not promise results which we can't deliver
- We have an outstanding name in the industry in Canterbury and that makes us very proud
- For almost incomparable service that comes at very affordable prices, call Drainage Kent now
Why Residents Go To Drainage Kent Drain Repair Experts In Canterbury
Why Risk Wasting Money Repairing It Again?
Most of our repeat customers are happy with the way we do the job right, the first time. Drainage Kent never disappoints. We understand your plight and ensure we get it fixed the first time to avoid your having to work on it a second time.
Our Tools Are Top Of The Line
We make certain that where your drainage is concerned, only the best equipment is used.
Our team at Drainage Kent is trained to use only the best materials. You want the best? We give you the best.
Drain Repair Company In Canterbury
We will give unrivalled care and attention to your drains. At Drainage Kent all our customers in Canterbury and the surrounding areas know we treat them like royalty. It doesn't matter whether it's a corporate client or an individual, we go out of the way to deliver a top - notch customer service experience.
Repair And Maintain Your Drains In Canterbury
Our Expertise Is At Your Service
We have provided high quality service for decades. However, our customers at Canterbury know that we do not rely on experience alone to do the job. We stay ahead of the trend and use only the best practices. We do the job the best way we can without inconveniencing you in any way.
Premium Drain Repair Services At Reasonable Rates
We are not just another drainage service. Our team here at Drainage Kent has been a business leader for decades, and we are committed to providing affordable top quality service in Canterbury. We always work hard to ensure that the best possible service and product is delivered.
Other Services We Provide In Canterbury Include
- Drainage maintenance, help to avert future problem's and drain cleansing
- We can reline or dig up your drains
- Clearing and cleaning gutters and downpipes
- Performing maintenance on pumping stations
- Vacuuming of drain jets
- Oil and fat removal, and installation of grease traps for domestic and corporate clients
- Inspection and fixing Drains
Jetting Your Drain
If your sink and toilet are draining slowly, This can mean that there is an obstruction or blockage in the pipe. We have high - pressure pipes which we use to jet out really large quantity of water to push out silt and other things that prevent free flow of waste.
The water it emits at a very high pressure can easily clean through bends in your pipes. With a jetting technology that can make light work of massive tree roots lodged in your pipe, it won't matter how long the obstruction has been blocking your pipe.
We Assist Our Customers With Our CCTV Drain System
We have comprehensive equipment that will help monitor and give you a comprehensive report on the state of your drain. We thoroughly analyse your pipework and give you a comprehensive report on the health of your drain. We are able to see stress points and potential cracks, and take action to prevent any serious issue.
Say Goodbye To Your Flooding Fears And Keep Your Family Safe And Healthy
A sump pump can stop you worrying about flooding and we can install them. Sump pumps in basements or crawl spaces are designed to ensure that water is drained. This ensures that your health is not impacted by moulds or mildews resulting from flooding.
Tailor Made Services In Canterbury
It doesn't matter which of our services you need you can feel safe in the knowledge that the quality and service is guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. We tailor our solution to your need. Our approach at Drainage Kent is to customize our services to ensure that you, the client, gets the best value for money.
Give us a chance to please you today by giving us a call. Your satisfaction is very important to us.Contact Us
Information About Canterbury
- Drainage Canterbury offers Drain Clearance services in Canterbury.
- With this in mind our Engineer in Canterbury are contracted to repair and work on Sewer Renovation, Drain Relining, CCTV Drain Survey, Manhole Inspections, Blocked Sewer, and Home Buyers Drain Survey.
- In essence this involves Blocked Sinks, Sewer Repairs, Blocked Drains, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Structural Coating, Drain Cleaning, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation.
- With regards to this our Engineer in Canterbury offer Blocked Toilets, Drain Unblocking, Drain Survey, Sewer Relining, Sewer Inspections, Blocked Baths, and Drain Repairs services.
- Canterbury is a City located in Kent in England.
- Found within Canterbury are a number of prominent drainage networks and waterways including Whitehall Dyke, and Waipara River (Canterbury).
- Canterbury is a City located within Bourne Paddock which forms part of the Canterbury adminstrative area.
- Canterbury is part of South East England which is also serviced by our Engineer.
- Lower tiers of local government include Hackington, Bridge, Blean, Sturry, and Littlebourne within the City of Canterbury.
- The City of Canterbury parliamentary constituencies include Canterbury (UK Parliament constituency).
- The City of Canterbury also amalgamated hamlets such as Adisham, and Marshside within its boundaries and our Engineer service area.
- The City of Canterbury additionally contains villages such as Bishopsbourne, Sturry, Broad Oak, Herne, and Adisham in its boundaries and our Engineer service area.
- Other villages in Canterbury include Hackington, Waltham, Blean, Chartham, and Hersden.
- Last but not least Canterbury also includes Petham, Womenswold, Chestfield, Hoath, and Radfall.
- Our Engineer work within Canterbury now includes Molash, Elmstone, Blean, Shatterling, Breach, Chilham, and Westbere.
- Drainage Canterbury's Drain Clearance service area like-wise encompasses Waltham, Wickhambreaux, Stelling Minnis, Goodnestone, and Harbledown in the City of Canterbury.
- Other service areas of Drainage Canterbury in Canterbury, England encompass Hillborough, Upper Harbledown, Ware, Ottinge, and Chartham,
- As well as Canterbury's outlying urban areas Staple, Rhodes Minnis, Herne and Broomfield, Barnsole, and Elham.
- Last in order of mention, Drainage Canterbury's Drain Clearance services cover the larger Canterbury area along with Sturry, Hales Place, Woolage Village, Bridge, and Godmersham.
- Marshside, Upper Hardres, Pett Bottom, Denton, and Stourmouth is within the constituency of Canterbury, Bourne Paddock.
- Within Canterbury you find towns such as Woolage Green, Bramling, Fordwich, Wincheap, and Crundale.
- Canterbury is home to a variety of cities including City of Canterbury
- Canterbury is administered by the Ct1-ct4 postcode area.
- CSR 97.4FM, Kent Business School, and British Cartoon Archive located within Canterbury are distinguished through England and the United Kingdom.
- Well-known schools in Canterbury are Barton Court Grammar School, and CATS College Canterbury.
- Canterbury residents enjoy access to Beaney House of Art and Knowledge.
- Informal learning environments in Canterbury include the Canterbury Heritage Museum, and St Augustine's Abbey.
- Canterbury is served by St Martin's Hospital, and Kent and Canterbury Hospital.
- Reculver, Dane John Mound, and Wildwood Discovery Park are popular with Canterbury residents and known through out England.
- A28 road are intrinsic to Canterbury transport infastructure.
- Places to see in Canterbury include Durovernum Cantiacorum, Pilgrims' Way, and Canterbury Roman Museum.
- Examples of famous architecture in Canterbury include Canterbury Cathedral, and St Thomas of Canterbury Church.
- Structures and Buildings of special interest within Canterbury include Grade I listed buildings in City of Canterbury, Mills in Canterbury, St Mildred's Church, Beaney House of Art and Knowledge, and Archbishop's Palace.