Professional Blocked Sewer Maintenance Company In Sittingbourne
Are you on the hunt for a blocked sewer service - provider in Sittingbourne? What you need is Drainage Kent We have many years of experience in delivering standard solutions to all kinds of blocked sewer issues for people living in Sittingbourne, thereby preventing the possibility of future damage Likewise all other services with provide, our quality are matchless and we always take care of things the first time
To ensure your sewers remain blockage free, patronize us Our aim is to give you quality service that will last for more than five decades It's no wonder customers looking to save money pick us to deal with their blocked sewers. Who should be held accountable for the sewers, you, your insurance company or the statutory water and sewerage company (WSC), we will let you know.
Is It Your Responsibility?
There is a minor difference between a sewer and a drain. Sewers are formed from shared drains. Sewers usually gather up all the smelly wastes from toilets, bathrooms, and kitchens.
In October 2011, the UK Government transferred the management of sewers and lateral drains to the statutory water and sewerage companies If your share your sewers with other property owners, you may no longer be responsible for maintaining them. Similarly, the section of your property's drain not on the boundary of your property is not your responsibility either.
Established Responsibilities Of Blocked Sewer Specialists In Sittingbourne
The section of the drain serving your property that is within your property boundary is still your responsibility Hence the reason it is important for you to know if sewer damage maintenance has been correctly spelt out in your property insurance Determining who's responsible for a lateral drain (if a part of it lies in your property) or a sewer could be a complicated task. If your knowledge of underground drainage system is not much thorough, you need to know who to call if such an issue arises
We Have Office In Sittingbourne That Can Take Care Of These Situations
Drainage Kent Blocked Sewer Experts In Sittingbourne Have The Tools To Help
Drains and sewers producing a bad stench There is a flushing delay in your toilet Water rises and almost overflows while flushing the toilet
Your toilet produce rippling sound when flushing At Drainage Kent, our technologies and equipment are top notch that aid us in examining the condition of your drain
What Are The Causes Of Blocked Drains?
Using our CCTV survey equipment, we will pinpoint the source of the problem or potential areas. Tree roots seek out drainage systems for water and penetrate sewer pipes, from there they grow and block the pipes. Approximately 75% of all blocked drains in the UK are due to fats, oil and grease
Hair, which accumulates over time, is also a frequent cause of sewer blockages Foreign objects introduced into the sewer, such as sanitary items and wipes, often accumulate to cause blockage.
At Drainage Kent, We Can Provide Solutions
There is no blockage we can't handle and we always leave your sewers in better condition than they were. Some of the benefits of engaging our services to effectively unblock your sewer and drains as in no time include A fast and effective solution to prevent health problem's from arising due to a blocked or foul smelling sewer
Prevention of inconveniences to you or your neighbours caused by serious obstructions We do not want you to waste your time or money, so we use high quality equipment to serve you Prevention of flooding and environmental contamination.
Prevention of subsidence and damage to your property Our business is messy but we make sure we clean up after ourselves. Also, it's the responsible thing to do
One of the reasons we have such a strong and positive reputation in Sittingbourne is because we consistently invest in technologies, tools and skills that help us deliver a world class service to our customers. Our policy is to always invest in the most latest and advanced technologies which what will make our job stand - out, easier, quicker and cheaper to our clients. We get it if it's the latest and the best
You Are Fully Insured. Call Us Today And Enjoy Peace Of Mind
With us, you have nothing to worry about as your property is fully insured when it's under our care. We make this possible by investing in a very comprehensive insurance Nothing to worry about as you hand over to us at Drainage Kent. To shoot water at high pressure, navigate bends at high speed, and to quickly and effectively clear any obstruction from your sewer, we have state - of - the - art water jet equipment.
Call And Get Premium Service At Affordable Rates Today
We are not just any other drainage service organization Drainage Kent has been providing blocked sewer solutions in Sittingbourne, for decades. Because we have been providing unequalled standard service from our inception at very cheap prices.
Information About Sittingbourne
- Drainage Sittingbourne is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Sittingbourne.
- With this in mind our Engineer in Sittingbourne are contracted to repair and work on Blocked Toilets, CCTV Drain Survey, Sewer Relining, Drain Jet Vacuumation, Sewer Desilting, and Sewer Renovation.
- Most importantly this also involves Sewer Repairs, Drain Survey, Sewer Inspections, Blocked Sinks, Blocked Drains, Drain Relining, and Blocked Sewer.
- In addition our Engineer in Sittingbourne offer Drain Repairs, Blocked Baths, Structural Coating, Manhole Inspections, Home Buyers Drain Survey, Sewer Rehabilitation, and Drain Cleaning services.
- Sittingbourne is a Town located in Kent in England.
- A Town in Kent, Sittingbourne is located in the Swale administrative area.
- Sittingbourne is situated in South East England which is likewise serviced by our Engineer.
- Town's including Sittingbourne are split are representated parliamentary constituencies such as Sittingbourne and Sheppey (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Town of Sittingbourne also amalgamated villages such as Milton Regis, Kemsley, and Murston within its boundaries and our Engineer service area.
- Our Engineer work within Sittingbourne which incorporates a number of settlements including Milton Regis, Bicknor, Kemsley, Oad Street, Bedmonton, Hartlip, and Frinsted.
- Murston, Rodmersham Green, Borden, Chestnut Street, and Highsted are also part of Drainage Sittingbourne's Drain Clearance service area in the Town of Sittingbourne.
- Other service areas of Drainage Sittingbourne in Sittingbourne, England encompass Lower Halstow, Milstead, Rodmersham, Bobbing, and Danaway,
- In addition to Sittingbourne's outlying urban areas Bredgar, Keycol, Upchurch, Tonge, and Norton.
- Last in order but nevertheless important, Drainage Sittingbourne's Drain Clearance services cover the wider Sittingbourne area including Kingsdown (hamlet), and Tunstall.
- Other towns found within the Town of Sittingbourne include Sittingbourne
- Sittingbourne comes under the Me9, Me10 postal code.
- Prestigious schools in Sittingbourne are Westlands School, and Fulston Manor School.
- Milton Creek Country Park are popular with Sittingbourne residents and known through out England.
- The major roads feeding Sittingbourne includes the Sheerness Line.
- Structures and Buildings of special interest within Sittingbourne include Kemsley Paper Mill.