Professional Blocked Sewer Maintenance Company In Hythe
Are blocked sewers giving you a headache in Hythe? What you need is Drainage Kent We have been there for Hythe residents over the years, unblocking their sewers and helping them prevent sewer blockage by taking preventive measures and proffering quality and reliable solutions for them The quality of our work is extremely high and our aim is to solve your problem in the first go.
Investing in our service is the best way to minimize the chances of a future blockage. We strive for a lasting service of at least 50 years It's no wonder customers looking to save money pick us to deal with their blocked sewers. We will be the first to tell you if maintenance of your sewers is your responsibility or that of your insurance company or the statutory water and sewerage company (WSC).
Is It Your Responsibility?
First, we take a look at the minor difference between a drain and a sewer Sewers are just drains that are shared. All the smelly water or sewages from toilets, bathrooms, and kitchens gather up in the sewers.
In October 2011, the UK Government transferred the management of sewers and lateral drains to the statutory water and sewerage companies Due to this, there's a possibility that you are not responsible for maintaining the sewer if it is shared with several other property owners as well Nor are you responsible for the section of your property's drain that is outside the boundary of your property.
Blocked Sewer Experts In Hythe Establish Responsibility
Still, you are responsible for dealing with the drains falling in your part of the property Therefore, you need to confirm if your house insurance will cover the cost of repairing your sewer Meanwhile, it is always difficult to know if you will be the one to maintain part of the sewer or drain that falls on your building. If your knowledge of underground drainage system is not much thorough, you need to know who to call if such an issue arises
If You Observe These Signs, Our Company In Hythe Can Unblock Your Sewer
Our Blocked Sewer Professionals At Drainage Kent In Hythe Can Assist With The Right Equipment
If your sewer or drain is producing a strong odour Your toilet is not flushing on time Toilet almost flooding while flushing
A gurgling sound when flushing the toilet As the experts, we at Drainage Kent use top - of - the - line gear and equipment to find out if your drain has any problems.
What Causes Blocked Drains?
Using our CCTV survey equipment, we will pinpoint the source of the problem or potential areas. Tree roots, which are often drawn to water sources, often succeed in invading sewer pipes, where they start growing, and eventually cause blockages Approximately 75% of all blocked drains in the UK are due to fats, oil and grease
Hairs that accumulate over a long time are also a frequent cause of sewer blockages. Accumulation of foreign objects like sanitary items and wipes thrown into the sewer also do cause blockage.
At Drainage Kent, We Can Provide Solutions
No matter what is blocking your sewer, we will resolve it and bring your sewer back as good as new. Having your sewers and drains effectively unblocked provides the follow benefits Constantly inhaling bad odour from the sewer can cause health challenges, we proffer timely preventive solutions.
Removal of any major obstruction, which can inconvenience you, and your neighbours. We do not want you to waste your time or money, so we use high quality equipment to serve you Preventing flooding and the environment from being contaminated
Prevention of damage caused to your property. We clean up the mess. Blocked sewers are never pretty. But, apart from unblocking your sewer, we also clean up the site. It is always good to do the right thing.
Constantly investing in our technologies, equipment and skills that delivers international standard services to our clients is one of the many reasons of our solid and positive reputation in Hythe We follow the policy of investing in whatever makes our service better, faster and cheaper for our clients In other words, if it is the best, we get it.
You Are Fully Insured. Call Us Today; And Enjoy Peace Of Mind
Your property is totally insured as long as we are in charge so you don't have to worry. Reason being that we have taken our time to invest in the most complete insurance possible Here at Drainage Kent, we want you to relax and enjoy peace of mind, as we go about your business. To shoot water at high pressure, navigate bends at high speed, and to quickly and effectively clear any obstruction from your sewer, we have state - of - the - art water jet equipment.
Contact Us Today To Enjoy Affordable, First - Class Service
We are not just another drainage service company. Drainage Kent has been providing blocked sewer solutions in Hythe, for decades. Because, we have been committed to providing top affordable service since our inception.
Information About Hythe
- Drainage Hythe is proud to offer Drain Clearance services in Hythe, Kent.
- With this in mind our Engineer in Hythe, Kent are contracted to repair and work on Sewer Desilting, CCTV Drain Survey, Drain Relining, Sewer Renovation, Blocked Baths, and Sewer Jet Vacuumation.
- Most importantly this also involves Manhole Inspections, Blocked Toilets, Sewer Repairs, Sewer Relining, Structural Coating, Drain Jet Vacuumation, and Home Buyers Drain Survey.
- In addition our Engineer in Hythe, Kent offer Blocked Drains, Sewer Inspections, Sewer Rehabilitation, Drain Survey, Drain Unblocking, Blocked Sewer, and Drain Repairs services.
- Hythe, Kent is a Town located in Kent in England.
- A Town in Kent, Hythe, Kent is located in the Folkestone & Hythe District administrative area.
- Hythe, Kent is situated in South East England which is likewise serviced by our Engineer.
- Lower tiers of local government include Elham, Burmarsh, Dymchurch, Brookland, and Acrise within the Town of Hythe, Kent.
- The Town of Hythe, Kent is representated at a national level by Folkestone and Hythe (UK Parliament constituency).
- The Town of Hythe, Kent also encompasses hamlets such as Bladbean, Beachborough, and West Hythe within our Engineer service area .
- The Town of Hythe, Kent consolidates hamlets such asArpinge, Burmarsh, Elham, Dymchurch, and Brenzett within its border and our Engineer service area.
- Villages within Hythe, Kent's boundaries include Densole, Newington, Elmsted, Brookland, and Ivychurch.
- Last but not least Hythe, Kent also includes Hawkinge, Sandgate, Paddlesworth, and Acrise.
- Our Engineer work in Hythe, Kent which contains a number of settlements including Lympne, Pedlinge, Dymchurch, and Sandling.
- Hythe, Kent is administered by the Ct21 postcode area.
- A259 road are intrinsic to Hythe, Kent transport infastructure.
- Withing the boundaries of Hythe, Kent, Grade I listed buildings in Folkestone and Hythe, and Centuries of special interest.